http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: my teeth

Thursday, October 1, 2009

my teeth

so, right after i wrote the last post about how i'm not sure if my teeth are cavity free or not, i had tooth pain. well, not right after. it was last night, i don't know if this happens to anyone else but do you ever clench your teeth and night and one molar hurts? then you poke that molar with your finger and it hurts? all the way down to the root. i hope this isn't a really bad thing, it always feels totally better the next morning but it's something that happens once a year or so. not always the same tooth either... i always think i should go to the dentist after it happens, but then i immediately forget. i forgot about it until just now, when i was looking at the blog. well, now the mystery will be solved. i'll find out if it's just something that happens because i sometimes clench my teeth at night, or if it means the dreaded cavity.

ok nick says this doesn't happen to him. uh-oh! what if i need a root canal?!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm sure if there is a problem it will show up on the x ray. Did you say he has to send away for to develop them/wait for the results? I thought everyone had the instant ones.

Desiree said...

yeah, they had to be sent away. i guess the instant ones aren't here in maine yet!

Oma said...

Funny, at all the dentists I went to in Maine, they could look at my xrays immediately ...