http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: One more swearing post.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

One more swearing post.

Yesterday Maggie said to me:

"I know one word that's definitely a swear, and one word I think is a swear. Which one do you want to hear?"

Which, for most people would be a strange or shocking thing to hear from their 5 year old, but is just par for the course around here.

I said to her, "Why don't you tell me the one you're unsure about, and I can tell you whether it's actually a swear or not."

And she says, "Ok, but I want to whisper it," (like she's shy about maybe swearing all of a sudden? Fine by me!) Then she whispers into my ear

"...wikipedia?"

Wikipedia!

So I told her no, that's not a swear. And she says,

"The other word was fuckin'!!"

which she didn't whisper.

Oh my. Two more weeks until she's Mrs. Spaulding's problem. Ha!

No comments: