http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: There's a fire house in my basement!

Monday, July 1, 2013

There's a fire house in my basement!


Wyatt gathered up all the trucks in the basement and made a fire station. There's even a dalamation!


He and Maggie are playing really well together. Her ponies are down there too, probably up to no good... setting fires maybe. Ha ha!

Earlier I took the 4 kids (Ethan's still a kid!) to Ocean Point. They were playing in the water and then alternating between chasing and trying to feed a seagull. After a bit, two young women came walking towards the water and Wyatt said to them, "Watch out for that seagull!" in his adorable, squeaky little voice. It was too cute!

Then I dragged them all through Hannaford, which was in full summer swing. Whew, is it bedtime yet?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love it! I can't wait to join you all!!!