http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Happy Fourth of July!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

And God Bless America!

Lots and lots going on. Vanessa and Ray got in today, so we finally have everyone. Eight adults, five kids, and four dogs. Whew! At first I wrote "ten adults," thank God Nina is reading over my shoulder because she set me straight. At least one of us can count! It's hot and humid too, but I'm not complaining. It was a great day for boating, swimming in the pool, and throwing the ball for Marley.

My eye is much better. My girlfriends all made fun of me for putting the world's worst photo of myself on Facebook for the whole world to see, but what can I say? It was epic. Behold:


Actually, it looked even worse than this. I unintentionally opened my eyes more than is natural, especially for me first thing in the morning, so the swollen eye is more open than it was. But, you get the idea.

Later, to make up for it, I took a much better picture of myself. But, alas, kids and dogs were running around everywhere and I didn't get to upload it. I will right now though. Hang on.


But did I put this picture of me on Facebook? No. And do you want to know why? One simple word. Fidelity. It's a lot easier to stay married when men are horrified by you. Ha!

Anyway, the eye is all better. Now Vanessa and Wyatt are here so more later!

No comments: