Here's another one!
1. What is your happiest memory?
Maggie: When you hug me. (You know, that one time. Refridgerator mother, that's me!)
Nina: When we went to Bogi park.
2. Why do you like being a kid?
Maggie: Cuz we don't have to do all the cleaning.
Nina: Because we get to play and we don't have to work or study or drive, and we can have fun.
3. One word to describe you would be _______.
4. What advice would you give your parents?
Maggie: Do gooder things than you usually do.
Nina: Clean up the backyard. (I said, "Is the backyard messy?" and she said, "Sometimes. You could lawnmower." That's on you Nick!)
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
Maggie: I would be a cat because cats can climb and jump up and down. Like, boing, on a roof. Boing, down roof.
Nina: I would be a bunny, because bunnies are cute.
6. What do you like to do for fun?
Maggie: Fan. (That's where Nick holds her out and spins her around).
Nina: Go to Bogi Park.
7. What do you love most about your sibling?
Maggie: When she plays my way.
Nina: She's funny.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Maggie: Go in Grandma's pool.
Nina: Go swimming.
9. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Nina: A spider in your ear.
10. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Maggie: Cookies. I mean, sugar.
Nina: French fries.