http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: and an interview with nina!

Friday, April 15, 2011

and an interview with nina!

me: how are you feeling today?
nina: good.
me: how do you like being in kindergarten?
nina: good. i like it very much.
me: what's your favorite thing to do in kindergarten?
nina: work. like, making spin wheels.
me: what's your favorite special?
nina: art
me: why?
nina: cuz it's good. we make lots of stuff.
me: how do you like mrs. mellor? what's she like?
nina: good. she's the goodest teacher.

me: are you excited for summer?
nina: yes!
me: what's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
nina: my birthday.
me: what do you want to do for your birthday this year?
nina: get a rose cake.
me: anything else? party?
nina: yeah, a beach day party. where i invite people and they go to the beach with me.

me: what's your favorite thing to eat?
nina: chicken nuggets and french fries
me: who's the best mom in the world?
nina: you. desiree.
me: who's the best papa?
nina: nick.
me: why is he the best?
nina: cuz he's so nice.
me: would he be better if he dyed his hair?
nina: no.

me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
nina: uh, lemme think. be a teacher!
me: what do you want to teach?
nina: students.
me: how old? what grade?
nina: first.
me: how many kids do you think you'll have?
nina: hmm... 18?
me: i don't mean in your classroom, i mean like giving birth to.
nina: oh um 1.
me: just one?
nina: mm-hm.

me: where should we go for our next vacation?
nina: california, to see anna!
me: anything you want to say to everyone?
nina: bye-bye!

No comments: