http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: The sickness spreads

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The sickness spreads

First it was Maggie. She walked into my classroom after school on Monday and she just looked totally done. Glazed eyes, no energy, an flushed cheeks. We got home and she laid on the couch until I carried her to Mom's for dinner and laid her on the couch over there. Then I carried her home, brushed her teeth for her, and she conked out. She had just a slight fever, but I knew she'd have to stay home today.

Nina seemed fine, but woke up this morning complaining of a hurting tummy and sore throat. She didn't look bad or have a fever though, so I took her to school anyway.

Mistake!

The nurse called at around 9 and Nick picked her up. She spent most of the day on the couch as Maggie steadily recovered. Now they're both dancing, so I'm sure they'll both be back at school tomorrow.

Me, I'm not so sure about. I'm exhausted and just generally feeling under the weather. I'll probably go straight to bed after the kids and sleep it off.

No comments: