http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Another lazy saturday!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another lazy saturday!

Really nothing to report over here! I spent the day cleaning and secretly throwing things out. Four weeks and 6 days until we head to Paris, so I figured I might as well start getting ready for our departure! I'm not sure what to do with all the drawings the girls have made. There are so many, and they're so cute, but I can't take them all. I'll try to weed through for the cutest ones and take pictures of some of the rest. Maggie made hand prints at school last week, I'll definitely have to take those!

What else today... the girls made a barbie house in the kitchen, which basically means there are barbies, ponies, and a million little paper cut-outs all over the kitchen floor. I do love they way they make whatever they need for their barbies, but why can't they remember to build it in their room?

Last night we did family movie night. Watched Bee Movie (Jerry Seinfeld does the voice of the bee and co-wrote it). I remember reading that it wasn't a big box office hit, but the four of us loved it.

That's all I've got! I think tomorrow we're going to go to the Ferris wheel in Vienna. Hopefully we're not too lazy to drag ourselves out in the morning. :-)

No comments: