http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Nina is a second grader!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nina is a second grader!

Way to go Nina!!
She's been coming home with all kinds of neat schoolwork for the last few days too. Look at some of her drawings. She's a good little artist! Aren't they great?
Yesterday, her class had a field trip to DEW Animal Kingdom. Maggie and I chaperoned. I'd never even heard of it, but it was great! Lions, tigers, bears (oh my!), a hyena, too many animals to list. The kids had a wonderful time. I didn't take any pictures because I had 2 kids besides my own to keep track of, but you know what lions and tigers look like anyway.
And today I picked Nina up at 10:30. It rained all day, so it was an inside kind of summer vacation day, but tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. Hooray for summer vacation!

No comments: