http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: "fingers crossed tightly"

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"fingers crossed tightly"

i was just looking at my previous post, and it reminded me of the way maggie has said both "i slept tightly," and "i slept with all my might!"
i love her little expressions!

today she also corrected my grammar. nina was saying that she saw her friend grace at chorus tonight, and i said, "oh, how was grace?" and maggie looked at me and said, "no, it's 'how is grace.'" can you imagine how they're both going to be correcting my german a year from now? they're going to be so embarrassed by me!

snow update: the forecast varies from 3 to 8 inches, depending on the amount of rain that mixes with the snow. i guess right here on the coast, it's a tough call. i'm hoping for 8, the girls would be so excited! either way though, most of the forecasts are calling for rain on friday, so that would pretty much ruin it. well, i'll keep you posted!

No comments: