http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Desiree is the total package

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Desiree is the total package

Some of you know that I like to watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette on Mondays.  It's my guilty pleasure. This season is especially exciting for me because the bachelorette is named Desiree, and I like hearing the men who are competing for her "love" say wonderful things about her.  Things like,

"Desiree is hot."

"Desiree is one in a million."

And

"Desiree is the total package."

I can't tell you how much this has boosted my self esteem, and I've gone around the house for the last several weeks talking to myself about how I'm the total package.

So tonight I was doing a magic trick and Nina was proud of my efforts and said, "Desiree is a total peanut." So close, yet so far.

"Desiree is the total package," I corrected.

"Oh. Whatever." She said.

See? See why I have to watch the show??

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love it! What a great phrase.

Oma said...

"Total peanut" indeed! Now where in the world did that ever come from?!

Desiree said...

I'll bet Wyatt and Ray are total peanuts!