http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Maggie loves school!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maggie loves school!!

Wow, I can't believe what a raging success today was! We followed the same morning routine as yesterday; some my little pony cartoons in the morning, then I walked her to school, we drew together there for about 10 minutes, then I helped her put her gym shoes on and she went to play in the gym. She was all smiles when I left and was still smiling when I picked her up. She said she had a very fun time, didn't cry at all, and can't wait to go back tomorrow! I'm thrilled for her!

Nina is still not as enthusiastic about school. Her class goes swimming on Friday mornings, and today she's said she doesn't want to do that. I'm not sure why, all she'll say is that she's nervous because she's not used to it. Usually she loves to swim, so I'm not sure exactly what's going on with that. Hopefully she'll be more excited about it in the morning. I was hoping that swimming would be something she'd get really excited about and would be a plus for the school, not a minus.

No comments: