http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Also Day 57: Yesterday I took the girls to Bogi Park again

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Also Day 57: Yesterday I took the girls to Bogi Park again

What a fantastic place that is. It's an enormous indoor playground, I can't remember if I described it before. They have a ton of stuff: trampolines, bounce houses, big slides, ball pit, and a ginormous play structure that's almost like something you'd see at a McDonald's playplace times 100. We had a blast.

Nick stayed home to work, so it was just me and the girls. We take the train when we go places like that still; we have a family pass that makes them free and me and Nick 55% off. I'm totally comfortable going around by train, but this is about 40 minutes away and I'm not ready to try by car yet. And with the train being so cheap, I have no reason to.

If you heard a rumour about Nick cooking dinner on Friday, rest assured that all is right with the universe and he did not. He did, however, cook tonight. I'm trying to prepare him for my return to work next year, when he's going to have to take on some more household responsibilities. Tonight he did fish sticks, french fries, and zucchini. It was a success! Go Nick!

No comments: