http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Marley has been all about mommy lately

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Marley has been all about mommy lately

It used to be that Moxie was my mommy's boy, but I dunno, what do you think?


This has been us every day this week. It would be easier to cuddle if he wasn't bigger than me!

You can't see Moxie here, but he's curled up at my feet. They can't handle it when I'm back to work. I'll have to quit to be a full-time stay at home mommy to my fur babies!

I'm not the only one getting the snuggles though...



He loves to put his arms around her and give her big hugs! They may be hairy and make a ton of work, but what can I say... we love these guys!

1 comment:

Oma said...

Awww, sweet dogs! I bet they love you all, too!