http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Day 5

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 5

Troop morale continues to sink. Heavy snowfall overnight weighs on their spirits like concrete. From where we're camped, it's beginning to look pretty hopeless...


Kidding! More like hopelessly beautiful!

We woke up to about 7 inches of the fresh, powdery stuff. It's probably in the mid 30s out there too. And sunny, but clouding over. I think we're going to get some rain soon.

The girls and I were out there playing all morning. Even the car was playing hide and seek in the snow!

Where is she?? ...... There she is!
Well, the kids played, and I shoveled. Two cars, two decks, one boat, one trampoline, and half a path. I must have moved 1500 lbs of snow. I got so hot I had to take my hat and jacket off!

Yay for warm!!

(You know it's been rough winter when this is warm)

No comments: