http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: If we win powerball...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If we win powerball...

Then Nina wants to buy a palace (not a castle, they're not fancy enough), a puppy, and a chandelier. Her only concern is that all that money wouldn't fit in the palace. I told her about banks, so she's good.

Maggie would buy these little fairies on sticks that they sell in downtown Baden. She would have them play with her ponies, of course. Hm, perhaps Santa can take care of that one without the $425 Million jackpot.

I always remember what our neighbor Ron in California said one time when we all bought lottery tickets: "I was a math major in college, and I understand how small the odds of winning are. And yet every time I play, I'm genuinely disappointed that I didn't win."

Truer words have never been spoken!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

And how exactly are you playing powerball from Austria?

Desiree said...

Erik bought us a ticket!