http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Cruise Blogging: Argostoli

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cruise Blogging: Argostoli

Argostoli was my least favorite port, which is good because I'm not in the mood to do a lot of blogging tonight. I feel like I'm fighting a cold. Or maybe it's just that I had a headache and then the tylenol or whatever it was that I took upset my stomach. It's hard to tell.

Regardless, Argostoli was the least exciting city we saw. It was also overcast and even rained a little. Still, we had fun wandering around the city, having some donuts, coffee, and a smoothie at a nice cafe, and playing in a playground:


Mom and dad got a great picture of the inside of this church. If I get around to it, I'll download their picture and put it up. But that's unlikely.
Even though it was overcast, the scenery was still gorgeous.

We spent a relatively short amount of time in port anyway, so there wasn't a lot of pressure to do more than we did. Which was nice, really, because the girls needed a break from sightseeing. Besides, we got to stick our hands in the Mediterranean in Argostoli, which is a must. It was nice and warm, too! Warmer than the Maine ocean in August, that's for sure.

Wednesday night was a big one on the boat, though. That was the night that we got to see the magic show (excuse me, illusions!). The girls LOVED it. So did we!

No comments: