http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Picture of Maggie and her boyfriend

Friday, October 4, 2013

Picture of Maggie and her boyfriend


As promised! Again, note that the tips of her hair are dyed red; that the boyfriend has tattoos on his arms and legs; that he's wearing shorts and a tank top; and that his hair is long.

The drawing on the left is more difficult to make out, but you can easily see the sword through his heart. It's harder to tell that his head has been cut off, but, it has.

Also, you have no idea how difficult it is to post blog photos when I take them using 14 different devices. Blech. I had to download google plus on my iPad to get photos from that to the blog, and of course it's a major pain in the butt. This blog post has taken me half an hour. Right now I'm backing up 250 photos onto google+ to hopefully get another couple up here.

Technology. They promise you it'll make your life easier, and I'm certainly happy that I can produce such a neat blog with so many memories from the girls' childhoods. But getting stuff up on here is just getting harder and harder...

Now off to see why those photos have stopped backing up!

No comments: