http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Sick day for two little girlies :-(

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sick day for two little girlies :-(

Poor kids have fall colds. Nina was up every hour last night with a terribly sore throat and runny nose and Maggie has been sniffling for days. Nina feels slightly warm right now (5 pm), but she's not burning up, so tomorrow looks good for a return to school.

I was at a workshop today so I had a sub, which was a nice change of pace. Got to work on some lesson plans, them kids are gonna get an edjumucation whether they want one or not!

Then I had a dental cleaning, and, bad news--cavity! Eek! It's right opposite from my first cavity and very minor, probably from not flossing every night. I blame exhaustion. There were more than a few nights where I was just too tired to floss and remember thinking to myself, "I'm gonna get a cavity if I skip flossing too much." (my first cavity was also caused by not flossing in my teen years). But, ultimately, something had to give, and I resigned myself to the loss of some perfectly intact enamel. Which has now come to pass. Oh the tangled web we weave, when first we practice to conceive.

Ha!

The girls have cleanings/exams in November, so I got an appointment for my filling on that day.


No comments: