http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Maggie is a hula girl

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Maggie is a hula girl

She put this costume together by herself:

The top is a "princess top," just FYI.

Also, here is the jell-o the girls and I made yesterday:

Rainbow! How fun is that?!! It tastes as good as it looks, too. I think I'm going to do some kind of rainbow cake for Maggie's birthday, but I'm not sure yet exactly how I'll put it together. Stay tuned, though.

Finally, here's some of the latest artwork:

Nick had both cameras with him in Austria, so now that he's back I can take photos again.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

love the library! How did you make the rainbow jello?

Oma said...

Nina's library is great, Maggie's hula outfit, too, ditto the colorful jello and the latest drawings!

Desiree said...

Thanks! The rainbow jello was just a painstaking one layer at a time process. We did red, let it harden for a few hours, then yellow, then blue, then purple. I was hoping the yellow would mix with the red to make orange and the blue to make green, and it did pretty well, but next time I think I'll make a green layer... in the big bowl the yellow to blue was a bit abrupt. But that would have been 5 boxes of jello, which I was afraid wouldn't fit!