http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Long time, no blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Long time, no blog

Sorry about that! I've been going to bed early.

Here's a pic of me in my birthday scarf though!
Nina picked it out while we were in Salzburg. Maggie and Nick got me some books, and I treated myself to a new pair of shoes when we went to the mall on Thursday, when we got Nina a winter jacket and snow pants and Maggie some cute new cruise shoes.

Today we're going to go see Electrick Children at the movie theater!! I will post a full review this evening!!

Other than that, we're just counting the days until Mom and Dad visit! Plus, yesterday was a national holiday, so no school. We went to the playground, but for the first time we got really cold there! Brr! Fall has arrived in Baden!

Also, I guess you know it's fall here when the sun disappears. We've had one sunny day (Thursday) in about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks. Depressing!!

No comments: