http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Sick!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sick!!

Ugh. The girls stayed home today, and I the only reason I went to work was because that was easier than being home with them. Lucky for me, it was early release day, I had two free periods at the end, an no one wanted me sneezing my germs around the faculty meeting after school, so I got to go home early. Tomorrow I'm pretty much all set to have a sub, so if I don't feel better, that's ready to go. The girls are doing much better, so hopefully this one is a quickie.

In good news, that awful nor'easter is far enough off the coast that we're getting some wicked winds, but NO SNOW!

HOORAY!!!!!!!

Tomorrow it's supposed to get above freezing too! Oh sweet warm upper 30s! Maybe I'll go swimming! Lay out in the sun!

Unreal that it's almost April and we're still shivering, scraping ice off the windshield in the morning, wearing snow pants... Worst winter ever, hands down.

No comments: