http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: The winter doldrums settle in...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The winter doldrums settle in...

No posts from me lately, sorry. We're just keepin' on keepin' on at home.

Nina did fulfill a life-long dream of mine last night. No big deal, just a life-long dream. I came home to the smell of freshly baking brownies.

It was heavenly! She and Maggie had taken the bus home, and she decided to whip up a batch of brownies. I've long fantasized about coming home to freshly-baked brownies--brownies I didn't have to mix, or bake, or clean up after. And they were even more delicious than I'd dreamed they would be!

That's about it. It's a bit cold again, but nothing like we had over vacation, so no complaints.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Way to go girls!

Oma said...

Awww! How sweet!! (the thought and the brownies as well!)