http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: Look at this!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Look at this!


Nina's teacher sent me this. Here, I'll just copy and paste the email it came along with, both because it explains what you see above, and because Nina's teacher says the sweetest things about her. :-)

Hi,
I thought you might enjoy seeing your daughter adapted to survive like
a puffin! I chose her because she seemed so excited to try this out
with Sea Sue from the Audubon Society Friday. On another note, as you
know we have an odd number of students. Anina and I ended up being
partners for a reading assignment I had given the class. What a fluent
and expressive reader, and we had a lot of fun doing the plot graph
for the story! I adore being her teacher!!

Aww! The girls have had the greatest teachers at BRES, we are so happy there!!

1 comment:

Oma said...

What an adorable puffin!