http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: i learned something about myself today

Sunday, July 31, 2011

i learned something about myself today

today in the swimming pool, maggie asked me:

"why when we're sleeping at night do you have to snore?"

awkward!

no one ever told me i snore! nick, what the heck, this shouldn't be news to me. well since nick sleeps like a rock, i guess i shouldn't be surprised.

so i said to maggie:

"do i snore at night?"

and she said:

"oh yes yes yes."

then she tried to imitate my snore for me, and it was kind of a "doop, doop, doop" sound, which i think isn't true. but she sounds like she's telling the truth, and i don't want to be like mom and live in denial of my snoring, so i will embrace it and prepare to accept that i snore. gently. like a robot.

haha!

3 comments:

Bree said...

love it desiree! their honesty is priceless! LOL

Vanessa said...

Soo... did you tell her that if she sleeps all night in her own bed she won't have to listen to you snore? :)

Desiree said...

good idea vanessa!