http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=1755139666841541603 about a dream: and, some pictures of nina

Saturday, December 10, 2011

and, some pictures of nina

can you believe we forgot to bring the camera to nina's dance recital? we'll get copies of pics from friends, but until then, here are some recent adorable photos of the world's most beautiful 6 year old. enjoy!




also, here's a photo of nina's favorite hairstyle. she explained to me what she wanted, and then had me take a picture to make sure i did it right. who needs a mirror when you've got a digital camera? it's like the movie clueless!


it's a good thing she had me take the photo, turned out i'd gotten it wrong the first time anyway...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Well I don't believe I've ever seen that before! Very original Nina!